Dudack Research Group (DRG) is an independent research firm that provides economic, fundamental, quantitative and technical strategy and tools for institutional money managers throughout the United States and Europe.
Dudack Research Group provides the following services:
- Regularly Published Research Reports via email including:
- US Strategy Weekly is an investment strategy top-down analysis, focused primarily on the U.S. equities market. It includes economic indicators, theme investing, quantitative/valuation models, market direction, relative sector momentum/valuation, price momentum and technical analysis. The research is targeted to portfolio managers, chief investment officers, asset allocation teams and heads of strategy at institutional investors. The publications provide clients with relevant macro-economic forecasts, such as interest rate levels and GDP growth rates, S&P 500 EPS forecasts and price targets, recommended sector weightings and asset allocation.
- Direct from Dudack is an occasional and timely one-off single page report on a specific market, economic, political, or technical development.
- Occasional Voicemail Blasts
- Sales Coverage/Client Service via telephone
- Limited direct access to Gail Dudack via phone calls and conference calls
To become a client or for other information, please call 212-320-2046.